Stock trading: Let me try and save you soul.
- It’s a lot simpler than brokers, money managers, traders, newsletter writers tell you. But just because it’s simple does not make it easy. Les than 0.05% of people have the discipline to follow the rules.
- The number one piece of advice I would give a rookie…NEVER trade for the sake of it. Trade “almost sure things” or keep out.
- Day trading, short term trading,options,….just leave it alone.
- You want to make huge money in stocks or a wage? There are only two ways to do it.
- 99% of success comes simply from experience.
- You over do it. Trying to be too smart and over trading.
- Can you make one trade every 2 years and not watch the market intra day/daily? If you answer no….leave this site alone.
2009-14 Bull Market AND some successful stocks:
1-2-3 system (pre 2000. Pretty useless for actually trading)